YES if your eyes are free of signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
YES if you do NOT have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
YES if you are comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
YES if for the first 48 hours after your eyelash extension application, you'll be able to:
- *AVOID Exposing your eyelash extensions to spray or airbrush tanning, the sauna, and excessive steam.
- *AVOID Applying eye cosmetics or skin care products to your eyelashes or your eyelids.
- *AVOID Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing, lasers, eye surgeries, etc.
- *AVOID Wearing contacts (wear glasses instead).
- *AVOID Using non Xtreme Lashes® cosmetics and skincare products.
If all of the above applies to you, then you are an ideal candidate for Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions. Schedule your appointment today!
If you have questions on one of more of the items listed above, email email@example.com and one of our Certified Xtreme Lashes Artist will gladly address your questions and concerns.
About Xtreme Lashes From Founder Jo Mousselli